Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Automatic Turn Signal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Actually, I've noticed recently that if you signal, enter turn lane and then turn left, the signal stays ON until the turn is complete. Don't know how this is done, except maybe the car reads the arrows painted on the pavement and knows that this is a turn and not just a lane change.

Actually, I've noticed recently that if you signal, enter turn lane and then turn left, the signal stays ON until the turn is complete. Don't know how this is done, except maybe the car reads the arrows painted on the pavement and knows that this is a turn and not just a lane change.
I’ve been noticing this too. Same as with a dedicated right turn lane. I bet it is reading the turn arrows.

I’ve been noticing this too. Same as with a dedicated right turn lane. I bet it is reading the turn arrows.
I thought that's what it's doing on those turn lanes. You can see the turn arrow on the FSD-realization pane. I think I've come across a couple of turn lanes that either didn't have the arrow or is covered up by snow, and the signal cancels instead of staying on. I've found this feature to be excellent.