Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot bug in 2021.14.8.10

zikronix

Apr 16, 2021
AZ
I submitted a bug report, I have not rebooted the car. Can some one else see if this happens to them.

Edit: I will slow if you let off the accelerator, but it didnt turn the hazard lights or actually kick me out. It used to kick you out and turn on the hazard lights. Maybe its keeping it on until it slows to a stop. so it stays in the lane. I guess I could see that, so maybe its not a bug.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: with_raiden

zikronix

Apr 16, 2021
AZ
I'm lost here. What is the bug
There isnt one. I was testing AP and when I wasnt paying attention it didnt kick me out of AP. Come to find out it actually did kick me out of AP but it will still keep lane assist on until you come to a stop, and then it only turns the hazards on at low speeds it used to be instant

Candleflame

Mar 9, 2015
QLD, Australia
this has never been APs behaviour. if you dont touch the wheel it wont kick you out. AP will try its best to keep the car under control.
if you block it from slowing down by pressing the accelerator it will not slow down.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC