Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot gone?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an X75D. same exact issue. Running 42.3.

Started last night. Called TESLA and they said it’s being reported by several other owners. He asked me if I could pinpoint when it happened. I told him it was working at around 9pm EST and then I first noticed it wasn’t at around 1130 pm EST.

He said it was an “all hands on deck” issue and they are working in fixing it, hopefully by tonight.

• Informative
Reactions: MorrisonHiker
I was on the phone with Tesla support while it was happening and when settled at my office sent pictures with time stamps to go along with the logs that they were pulling once I was parked. Hopefully something shows up. I seem to lose EAP every time it rains so today must have just been an anomaly that it was raining and it was "somewhat" fleet wide!?!

still not back here, just drove 100 mls in driving rain, wasn't that fun.
There didn't see to be much urgency when I called this am after I waited 20+ mins. Tried to call again and teh call dropped off when I was at more than 5 mins, 25 mins into it.
Only Tesla can get away with that, I mean $110k car loses key features and nobody there seems too bothered. How about a message to owners affected by teh issue to keep them updated?