Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot NoA hardware issue or normal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am hoping someone will tell me of a success story but this is what happened to day and I am so disappointed.

I have had my M3 SR+ for close to a year. I have FSD and the very latest software update, I had a 2 hour drive on an interstate and then a drive back later in the day. I have NoA on but I don't let it change lane automatically and on my drive up I was LOVING the car. Super smooth, changed lanes nicely, very few phantom braking and it was such a relaxing drive. Then on my way back, same interstate, both during the day, no rain but as soon as I switch it on it will jerk to the left and ride nearly on the left line and CONSTANTLY move right and then jerk back left, like every second to 2 seconds. The NoA graphic shows line bend to the right which is unlike the drive up.

I am going to book the car in to be checked because I cannot understand why it can be so jekyll and hyde. I hope someone has experienced this and has success story that the SC fixed it.

Thanks