Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot problems after 2022.12.3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

After updating to the latest software this week, I am noticing some changes in autopilot behavior.

Specifically, I am getting thrown out out autopilot very early, no beeping, and sometimes after only one or two blue flashes — ie MUCH earlier than is normal. It’s at the point where the car is flashing, not registering my steering wheel movement, and then throwing me out very early.

Historically I have NEVER been thrown out of autopilot. Since the patch, I am now being thrown out several times a day. This started immediately after installing the patch.

Has anyone else experienced an issue? I am wondering if this is an undisclosed change or if there’s something wrong with my car.

Thanks!

My wife has been getting a day at a time of no Autopilot availability. I'm not sure if there's a trigger that is causing it. Today on 2022.12.3.2 was the latest. The previous was with 2022.8.2.5 I think. It fixed itself with an overnight sleep. She can hardly drive without TACC!

My wife has been getting a day at a time of no Autopilot availability. I'm not sure if there's a trigger that is causing it. Today on 2022.12.3.2 was the latest. The previous was with 2022.8.2.5 I think. It fixed itself with an overnight sleep. She can hardly drive without TACC!
Mine is doing the same since 12.3.2 update. The availability flickers on and off(super annoying)

I have experienced the same issue. Additionally, I get an alert on every single drive that tells me my cabin camera is not functioning - this did not happen until after the update. One more annoying aspect is if I try to continuously reengage FSD, it forces an immediate disengagement and registers as a strike on the FSDb counter. I have an appointment set for next Saturday... we shall see.