Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot Version?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi. How do I ck which version of autopilot I have. My software ver is 11.0. 2022.24.5 Model 3. Not x

The process for checking vehicle information is the same for all Teslas regardless of the model...

Go to: Controls -> Software -> "Additional vehicle information", located just under the VIN number.

A pop-up window will appear.
There, your Autopilot hardware version is listed under: "Autopilot Computer".

If you want to know the Autopilot software enabled features of your Tesla: (Autopilot, Enhanced Autopilot or Full Self-Driving), you can see it in the previous Controls -> Software screen. Just below the "Additional vehicle information" text you clicked on earlier, and above the [Standard or Premium] Connectivity status.

1661792995340.png

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Watts_Up
Upvote 0
The process for checking vehicle information is the same for all Teslas regardless of the model...

Go to: Controls -> Software -> "Additional vehicle information", located just under the VIN number.

A pop-up window will appear.
There, your Autopilot hardware version is listed under: "Autopilot Computer".

If you want to know the Autopilot software enabled features of your Tesla: (Autopilot, Enhanced Autopilot or Full Self-Driving), you can see it in the previous Controls -> Software screen. Just below the "Additional vehicle information" text you clicked on earlier, and above the [Standard or Premium] Connectivity status.

View attachment 846648
Chat is discussing 10.69 update. I see no such numbers

Upvote 0
I do have beta setup for general software.

I dont understand that statement. Im not sure what you mean by "general software"

If this is about FSD beta, then I suggest you post in the autopilot subforum where those discussions are happening.

Upvote 0