Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD = referral program?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered an AWD on June 28th and notice today I have a referral code. I thought it was news this was opened to Performance. Now AWD too?

AirBrush_20180810111909.jpg

So what’s the referral code for, for us non-P AWD owners? Can we still get the perks? Does someone else using it on an S/X/P3D purchase entitle them to free supercharging?

If you refer someone and they buy a S/X or Performance 3, you get the perks as described, and they get free supercharging for however long Tesla states. It currently does not work for non-performance 3s.

It seems to me you should get SOMETHING for referring someone to buy any vehicle. Maybe not the same value, but something. Perhaps a SC credit or something that they could adjust to the amount of the referred purchase.

Just so people are clear, you with the code get the same credit (increasing rewards as more people use your code) as any other Tesla owner (access to the program for me, an imminent AWD owner, only appeared yesterday). But they only get free supercharging if they buy more than a 3 AWD using your code.