Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bachelorette

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha. I watched the first season of The Bachelorette and part of a few others but lost interest. As guy, I'd much rather watch The Bachelor since there are a bunch of women to look at.

Side note: Until I heard about Amazon funding The Bachelor Japan (Amazonプライム・ビデオより、「バチェラー・ジャパン」特集ページ), I hadn't realized there have been a bunch of international versions of both shows: The Bachelor (U.S. TV series) - Wikipedia and The Bachelorette - Wikipedia.

Haha. I watched the first season of The Bachelorette and part of a few others but lost interest. As guy, I'd much rather watch The Bachelor since there are a bunch of women to look at.

Side note: Until I heard about Amazon funding The Bachelor Japan (Amazonプライム・ビデオより、「バチェラー・ジャパン」特集ページ), I hadn't realized there have been a bunch of international versions of both shows: The Bachelor (U.S. TV series) - Wikipedia and The Bachelorette - Wikipedia.

Agreed

Received an image of said car from a good friend who also watched the show, for the few that may be interested.

IMG_8708.JPG

*This really should be in the Model X forum*