Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bad Employee Behavior At Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It always saddens me when I hear it. Especially in California.

Sure but as someone that manages compliance and legal solutions for large and small companies I can assure you that this just happens, everywhere. Uber, Apple, JP Morgan, Continental, Dole, etc. Does not matter where or what industry. It happens. It is how a company responds that demonstrates their maturity.

...pretty disturbing. It might be something that happens everywhere...

Say if it were a police brutality: Who would have more weight? An authoritative figure or a suspect?

Tesla could get away if an incidence is not documented.

However, now that we do have a video, Tesla's tone that sets its culture to the press is not helpful:

"...It’s clear that our investigation should have continued uninterrupted until all the facts were known. We have terminated several employees based on what we’ve learned and have suspended Dewitt with pay so that we can finish investigating the circumstances of the instant messages that were just provided to us about his threats of violence against coworkers. We will continue to take action as necessary, including parting ways with anyone whose behavior prevents Tesla from being a great place to work. However, it’s also clear that Dewitt’s version of events is not supported by the facts. It would never be right to take action based on an accusation alone — there must be objective evidence or credible witnesses to ensure that an innocent person is not treated unfairly.

It is night and day to work at a company with strong purpose and great team spirit, where people look forward to coming to work. Monday either feels like jail or joy, and the people you work with make all the difference in the world."

It always saddens me when I hear it. Especially in California.

California is perhaps the most racist state in the USA. We base all our policies and decisions on race. Even EV car programs have diversity qualifiers in them.

Believe it or not, one of the area schools is having it's funding cut because it has too many of one race in the school. They are limited to 30% of a certain race.

California is perhaps the most racist state in the USA. We base all our policies and decisions on race. Even EV car programs have diversity qualifiers in them.

Believe it or not, one of the area schools is having it's funding cut because it has too many of one race in the school. They are limited to 30% of a certain race.

Ugh... Here you go again... Your comment is not only factually devoid, it's just ridiculously irresponsible. Then again, based on your past posts, I highly doubt you see either of those points and are completely oblivious to the world around you...

Jeff

Awww, trouble in paradise?

With all our political clout yet inferior education system, and being the home of Scientology and other demonstrations of poor mental health, we are a breeding ground for the lunatic fringe.

"Locate EV chargers based on race, not EV concentration, (copper recycling is a prime source of income)".
Preach that we believe all races are equal, but add funding based on our actual hidden belief that certain races are stupid.
Demand that LGBT sexuality be included on US Census information, while claiming that sexual privacy is a Constitutional right.
Claim technological and intellectual superiority, yet insist that H2 for FCEVs are actually made from a glass of water and a D-cell, not fossil fuels.

We have had the crazy bigoted programs in place since I was kid. Hundreds of billions later, the problem still exists. One definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results, repeatedly. By that definition, California in insane.

If somebody would have said in 1970: "We will spend 50 years and billions to create a color-blind society, and the future will be even less color blind" do you think anyone would bought into the Ponzi scheme that is 'diversity assistance'?