Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bad Experience with Teslarati

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered the "Quick Bandit" with performance pedal bundle; but received only the quick bandit that was packed loosely in an unmarked box. Communication has been non-exist since I placed the order. I was charged $14.95 for shipping although their web page claims free shipping to continental US. I tried to call the phone number listed, reached only voice mail. No follow up email, no call back.

Ordered the "Quick Bandit" with performance pedal bundle; but received only the quick bandit that was packed loosely in an unmarked box. Communication has been non-exist since I placed the order. I was charged $14.95 for shipping although their web page claims free shipping to continental US. I tried to call the phone number listed, reached only voice mail. No follow up email, no call back.
I had an issue with the Quick Bandit I ordered from them almost a year ago. I emailed them and asked for new hardware because my screws had rusted. They responded quickly and sent me a brand new unit and a shipping label to send back the old one. They said the hardware had been redesigned and would not rust. This was less than 2 weeks ago. I couldn’t have had a better experience. It was more than I expected or asked for. Hopefully they resolve your issue.

I too ordered 1x Quick Bandit and 1x set of performance pedals for my MYLR. The order was placed on 9/14. The pedals shipped same day. I got a notification the Quick Bandit shipped the next day, 9/15... and yet the tracking info still only says "Label created, but not yet received by UPS" a week later.

I've tried calling the number on their website, which turns out to be a generic Google Voice number, as well as sending two emails to their "support" address. No replies yet.

I plan to send one last email tomorrow (my most recent was yesterday), then file a chargeback w/ my CC company on Friday if I do not hear anything before then.

Wish I had found this forum post sooner.

Update: Sent them a third followup email earlier this morning. About 6 hours later, I receive an automated email saying my order has been updated. My Quick Bandit now has a new tracking number... time will tell if this actually ships. Never got a reply via email though. 30 minutes after the order update email, they did send an actual email apologizing for the delay... a few minutes after I wrote this post (coincidental?).

As far as I'm concerned, while the initial order not shipping was a hassle, as long as the replacement ships properly, I'd buy from them again in the future.

Last edited:
Ordered 3D Maxpider floor mats mid-last week (website didn't say anything about backorder). Emailed Monday, got a response yesterday indicating that the order got me in line and they'll come when they come...no estimated date (my words...interpreting theirs).
They were very quick charging my car for the mats though.

Also had a bad experience. Ordered their mudflaps (modelY) and tried to install one one the front driver side. No instructions or paperwork of any kind in the box.
Bad attachment method with the provided materials, fit was good but once attached was loose and was certainly not going to stay on the car for long. Pulled it off and emailed them to see what the return process is. they responded that they would be happy to take the return of a product if it was unopened and unused, even though I explained my issue with it. My second email re-explaining the issue has had no response, so now I am contacting my bank to dispute the charge, and decided to warn anyone else that is considering purchases with them.

I've sent multiple emails no response. That's a bummer -- communication is the one thing small companies can control.

Assuming spidermax mats (rear cargo) are backordered -- but no communication with a weeks time and doesn't say anything on site. Anyone have another source for the rear cargo mat?

Buyer beware. Teslarati will take your order but will NOT inform you that fulfilling the order can take months due to back-log and lead times.
At the very least, they should let you know, via their website, that certain items can take weeks to deliver. Not a transparent company.

Well, supply chain issue does not explain zero communication for 3 weeks...
Exactly. They do not proactively communicate any order-related issues. Such behaviors don’t reflect well on their company. Be careful before you order from them. You might want to call and figure out everything before committing to an order.