Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bank Rates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a loan approved by USAA for 1.89%. Unfortunately it is only good until early Jan and I currently have a July EDD. So we'll just have to see what it ends up at.
Yeah, it's really best to be really close to your EDD (or have a VIN if you are on the east coast) before you start to apply for the loan. Otherwise you'll have to get re-approved and it'll hit your credit with another inquiry.

I'm new to the forum. Got a VIN assigned and planning to delay delivery to Jan 2022. My first Tesla finance option expired (72 months, 2.49%, ~100% of the purchase price) and after reapplying they reduced the financed amount to about half of the purchase price, same rate & duration. I'd still want to finance most of the purchase amount. Is there a number I can call to talk to Tesla finance rep or do I talk to their affiliated bank directly?

I live in CA, does DCU provide loan here? If yes, I'd really appreciate it if anyone can give me a referral. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.