Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Battery died doesn't charge

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The main battery is dead and the 12v died too. When I jump start the 12v, the electronics work but when I open the charge port it doesn’t unlock. I press unlock on the screen and nothing happens, there’s no light in the port and I can’t put the charger inside. Does anyone know how to solve this ?

The main battery is dead and the 12v died too. When I jump start the 12v, the electronics work but when I open the charge port it doesn’t unlock. I press unlock on the screen and nothing happens, there’s no light in the port and I can’t put the charger inside. Does anyone know how to solve this ?
If it was me, I would tow it to Tesla Service Center. If I can't access to Tesla service, I would pay to ship the car to Service Center or to one of those Do-It-Yourself experts. I could also pay to fly Do-It-Yourself expert in, enticing with good pay, free travels, and accommodations as needed.

If it was me, I would tow it to Tesla Service Center. If I can't access to Tesla service, I would pay to ship the car to Service Center or to one of those Do-It-Yourself experts. I could also pay to fly Do-It-Yourself expert in, enticing with good pay, free travels, and accommodations as needed.

Not sure he's going to find one in the Ukraine... I'm guessing this is a salvage/recovered vehicle that was sent overseas and there's no support/warranty...

...Not sure he's going to find one in the Ukraine...

There is a price to own a Tesla in countries that do not have Tesla-supported services. The tariffs and services may cost way more than a brand new car itself.

Owners in Vietnam, the Philippines, Saudi Arabia... have done it by shipping out or enticing a mechanic to fly in.