Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Battery Report

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

rjpjnk

Mar 12, 2021
NJ
Should I be concerned by my TeslaFi battery degradation report?
Note: the sharp drop around 4K miles is due to missing data. TeslaFi was inactive for 1250 miles. Other wise the recording was uninterrupted.

Screen Shot 2022-01-22 at 1.25.48 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: GeoG
What is weird is that mine used to be significantly higher that the fleet average even just a couple months ago, and then something changed and the whole green line (fleet avg) shifted higher relative to blue. Now every car has higher range than mine. I think the tool changed.

What is weird is that mine used to be significantly higher that the fleet average even just a couple months ago, and then something changed and the whole green line (fleet avg) shifted higher relative to blue. Now every car has higher range than mine. I think the tool changed.
Colder weather? Just a thought.

Mine is below for comparison. I usually don't charge it over 75% and am happy to leave it at 50% if I have no big plans the next day. Also, CA is a warmer climate, but we do still get down in the 30's a few days in the winter (first thing in the morning). Almost 4K miles to date, maybe I'll have a similar drop off?

1643154851438.png

Reactions: rjpjnk

Screenshot_20220125-175111_Chrome.jpg

I haven't noticed any major shift in ours since I signed up for Teslafi at around 800 miles or so. I like the graph for our car, but I'm really not sure how accurate it is. I've never actually charged to 100% and have never driven it lower than 19%.

Reactions: rjpjnk
I am guessing that you live where it gets cold in winter, the majority of the cars in the fleet are in California where they have mild weather in winter.

Keith

I am guessing that you live where it gets cold in winter, the majority of the cars in the fleet are in California where they have mild weather in winter.

Keith
I thought so at first, but on the settings page it is possible to define the pool of cars included in the fleet. I have the temperature set to 10 in this example so only cars with their temperature within +-5 degrees are compared according to the directions.

Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 9.12.02 AM.png

Reactions: GeoG