Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BC Owners Club

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, Just a note that we are in the works of setting up a BC Tesla Owners Group/Club. The parties (meetings just sounds so boring) will be on the last Thursday of every month starting January 30th at 7pm. We've been fortunate to secure the Service Center as our location and have some exciting things in store this year that will rival every other owners club out there... :) Yes that is a formal challenge.

To kick the group off I will be working through a "Ask Why" process to ensure this isn't just another item to add to the calendar. We want there to be a purpose and keep the events fresh and valuable so that it continues to be something you want to attend and want to bring your friends to.

This is really great! I had a good time at the Cars & Coffee event yesterday, and I hope this BC Club will be just as fun. It was awesome to see so many S's on the streets, and meet some of you guys. And thanks Tesla Vancouver for offering the SC. :)

picked up my MS 2 days ago at the Vancouver SC. Robin Peterson (owner advisor) there said she's sending out emails to owners about this BC Owners Club. I told her, yeah I knew about this from the forums, and remembered her name being mentioned here and there. She was super excited! haha

Too bad I can't make it to the first meeting...

I'll have to be there in spirit only most of the time, since Elon hasn't come through with the OTA update turning my car into the James Bond Elite submarine yet. But you never know, timing may align when I'm already in Vancouver on one of those Thursdays; it would be great to meet some more Vancouver owners. Have fun!

Hey guys,
I think we need to organize this on our own. Anyone interested in getting this last Thursday of the month thing rolling starting April 24th? Even a pub for a small group for exchanging dinner stories or whatnot. Any suggested locations?