Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor UPDATE (IN STOCK): Be notified when LDCRS 2022/2021 Model Y Floor Mats are available! (And launch discount)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine arrived on Friday. I'm very happy with the logo-free design and really like that the driver foot rest and passenger side extend high enough that the tops of our dirty desert shoes don't touch the carpet anymore (forgot to wipe off the evidence on the passenger side before taking pics). The Tesla all weather mats didn't extend up very high so half my left shoe was on the carpet...same on the passenger side.

My only nit (a small one) is that there's a slight crease that doesn't sit quite flush against the left driver's floor (circled in red). I have a feeling that will flatten out over time though...we'll see. Overall much better fit and look than the Tesla all weather mats (and NO funky chemical smell). Thanks @ldcrsmode!

tempImagegO6h5G.jpg
IMG_1931.jpeg
IMG_1932.jpeg
IMG_1929.jpeg

Mine arrived on Friday. I'm very happy with the logo-free design and really like that the driver foot rest and passenger side extend high enough that the tops of our dirty desert shoes don't touch the carpet anymore (forgot to wipe off the evidence on the passenger side before taking pics). The Tesla all weather mats didn't extend up very high so half my left shoe was on the carpet...same on the passenger side.

My only nit (a small one) is that there's a slight crease that doesn't sit quite flush against the left driver's floor (circled in red). I have a feeling that will flatten out over time though...we'll see. Overall much better fit and look than the Tesla all weather mats (and NO funky chemical smell). Thanks @ldcrsmode!

View attachment 727753View attachment 727754View attachment 727755View attachment 727756

Ok, so they look much better once they are actually in the car than not. Like in my pics, they have very little sidewall when not in the car, whereas the 3d maxpiders hold their "form" when outside the car. The back edge (by the seats), still aren't very tall, though the maxpiders also cave a bit there.

View attachment 727753View attachment 727754View attachment 727755View attachment 727756
Thanks for choosing us and for posting photos!

Just order a set; I'll add fit when I get the MY in a few weeks.

When do you anticipate the release of the trunk and frunk liner?
Thanks for choosing us! Regarding the trunk mats, we're finalizing the designs now and should be manufacturing them within the next month or so however, due to the supply chain and transportation constraints, we can see it taking awhile. We're going with an April/May timeframe for now. We'll likely start up a new notification list for that when the time comes.

Reactions: mrwug
I received and installed mine on 29 Oct. the figment is excellent. I did feel like the right side (near the door) of the passenger mat didn’t sit quite right, like the mat was a little wide.

But overall, I love these mats. The material is excellent. They shipped in a large sturdy box. There was zero “air out” time necessary. They look fantastic in the car. I’d post pics, but they look the same as the others, so great quality control, I guess, lol.

For the price, I highly recommend these.

I received and installed mine on 29 Oct. the figment is excellent. I did feel like the right side (near the door) of the passenger mat didn’t sit quite right, like the mat was a little wide.

But overall, I love these mats. The material is excellent. They shipped in a large sturdy box. There was zero “air out” time necessary. They look fantastic in the car. I’d post pics, but they look the same as the others, so great quality control, I guess, lol.

For the price, I highly recommend these.
We're happy you resonate with everyone so far! Thanks for posting your thoughts on the forum to help others with their decision making in the future!

Mine finally came in, took second try. How Amazon lost the first package I have no idea!! Well packaged, nicely made, I like how the bottom isn’t very pokey like the 3D. Can’t comment on fitment since couple more weeks before my 7 seater. But overall, I like the quality so far.

Attachments

• A0FA1B17-7559-4FAF-A4E2-D7CC046A0174.jpeg
    A0FA1B17-7559-4FAF-A4E2-D7CC046A0174.jpeg
    393 KB · Views: 59