Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Beach Buggy not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally had an opportunity to try the Beach Buggy app and found that it launches, but I can’t select anything other than exit. The steering wheel seems to be recognized as it reads “too far right or too far left” at the top when I turn the wheel, but that’s it. I tried pushing every button I could think of with no response. Is anyone else seeing this?

I play Beach Buggy regularly, but I use a game controller. I haven't tried it with the steering wheel.

One thing to note if you're playing Centipede or Asteriods -- Make sure your steering wheel is centered or it'll interfere with the controller and you'll be stuck going left/right.

I finally had an opportunity to try the Beach Buggy app and found that it launches, but I can’t select anything other than exit. The steering wheel seems to be recognized as it reads “too far right or too far left” at the top when I turn the wheel, but that’s it. I tried pushing every button I could think of with no response. Is anyone else seeing this?