Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Beautify the rear options?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My last car was a new 2004 Lexus IS300 which I had for like 10 years. It was such a fun car due to multitude of aftermarket options. Sold that 7 years ago and had been car free... until now!

Just ordered the Y and cant wait to be a car owner again!

Dont plan to make too many changes on the Y but I am not a big fan of its rear. Anyone feel the same?

What are some options?

Thanks guys. I still do'nt have the car so did not have chance to figure out why the rear looks ugly to me. Any thoughts on this? I think it could just be that it's lower butt is too large. So to address this, you sort of need to have a bodykit that is shorter. Have not seen this in real example.

Thoughts?

Thanks guys. I still do'nt have the car so did not have chance to figure out why the rear looks ugly to me. Any thoughts on this? I think it could just be that it's lower butt is too large. So to address this, you sort of need to have a bodykit that is shorter. Have not seen this in real example.

Thoughts?
Looks much better in person.

I thought the Y looked butt ugly too but I changed my mind when I saw it when I picked it up.

Reactions: angus[Y]oung
Get a rear wing. I just found out they sale universal ones bro. I’m excited.

I wish there was a way to install them without drilling through the glass, but I have some glass bits coming from AliExpress.

car-thong.jpg