Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Accessories for Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine came with the standard and I'm a little nervous about it lol I have a SONOS set up at home, and the base BMW sound on my SUV, but not sure what to expect from the base sound of a Tesla- I'm only praying its not Base Honda quality and more along the lines of a Benz/BMW in terms of quality.
I went with the standard one: I got a limit on my budget (beter half’s widsom ;)).
Never regretted that choice.
Back then, it also meant no DAB, digital radio, but TuneIn is actually more than enough in terms of content and quality (to my ears)
Cousin of mine, with a Merc GLS premium sound system was blown away. But he might just have said that to please me :). All I’m sure about, is that he is now scratching his head to buy a Model S, though the sound system is definitly not the main reason :p

Anyway, I can add that you can cranck up the sound and there is no distortion, plenty of bass and details.
As for any speakers, they have a breakin period, and though I was not too convinced by this, I can only say that sound has improved over the years. Some software updates did help also as in turned out.

How about a dash cam?

want the best spare no budget?
Blackvue DR900s

Want to be a bit more humble, yet still want the best?
Blackvue DR750s

Still cant afford either of these? There are cheaper ones, but if you ask any blackvue owner, they will tell you, that these are the industries best.

Its also real easy to install a blackvue... google it. Derik shows his way, and others to.

Reactions: SilverGS
I got the following and am happy with all of them..

1. Lighting upgrade kit. LED Light Upgrade Kit -5 Pcs. ($44 w/20% OFF)

2. Tesla puddle lights. Puddle Light (Ghost Lights) 1 Pair (Only $39 with 20% off)

3. Cubby. Cubby Drawers

4. All season Tesla branded weather tech mats.

5. Silicone key fob cover

6. 3M Pro PPF.

7. Trunk organizer. Model S Trunk Organizer $49 (with 20% OFF)

8. Door sill wraps. Model S Front Door Sill Skin Wraps Carbon Fiber - 1 Pair
Could you post pictures of these things in your Tesla?

Could you post pictures of these things in your Tesla?
I took some pics this morning from my cell phone. Hope they are okay.

Trunk Organizer: I keep some of my car washing MF towels and wash mitts in the plastic bags.

20181216_121727.jpg

Obeche Cubby

20181216_121855.jpg

20181216_121916.jpg

Sil cover (doesnt match interior but I did not really care - I just wanted to protect the Sils and cover them because they had scratches)

20181216_121818.jpg

I also got these corner hooks with the Tesla logo. These are in the corners of the rear seating area.
20181216_121950.jpg

• Love
Reactions: bigbear
I took some pics this morning from my cell phone. Hope they are okay.

Trunk Organizer: I keep some of my car washing MF towels and wash mitts in the plastic bags.

View attachment 361438

Obeche Cubby

View attachment 361439

View attachment 361440

Sil cover (doesnt match interior but I did not really care - I just wanted to protect the Sils and cover them because they had scratches)

View attachment 361442

I also got these corner hooks with the Tesla logo. These are in the corners of the rear seating area.
View attachment 361443
Great pics, looks like I'll be getting all of that!!!

I got the following and am happy with all of them..

1. Lighting upgrade kit. LED Light Upgrade Kit -5 Pcs. ($44 w/20% OFF)

2. Tesla puddle lights. Puddle Light (Ghost Lights) 1 Pair (Only $39 with 20% off)

3. Cubby. Cubby Drawers

8. Door sill wraps. Model S Front Door Sill Skin Wraps Carbon Fiber - 1 Pair
Hi there! Thanks for sharing this with the MS community!

I just got an MS as well and want to improve the lighting on the inside as the lights are too warm looking for my taste and not bright enough (trunk and trunk). Since you've had these for about 6 months so far, would you still recommend them highly as one of best choices out there?

I just got an MS as well and want to improve the lighting on the inside as the lights are too warm looking for my taste and not bright enough (trunk and trunk). Since you've had these for about 6 months so far, would you still recommend them highly as one of best choices out there?

I just did this a while ago and went with these ones. Very satisfied with the quality and light output and a little less money as I didn't need 5 lights; only wanted 2 lights for the back trunk area where no lights existed; they also already come with pigtail extensions where the ones on the link above you need to pay another $10 for those.

Reactions: SilverGS

100%. Still going strong and a worthwhile purchase IMO.

I replaced the frunk and trunk lights with brighter ones from Amazon, along with a key fob cover, LED license plate lights and brighter puddle lights. Aside from that, a good cleaning and wax job(!bought a used model S). Also GoPro mounts for track videos