Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best aftermarket model 3 spoiler ???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla can add it to the car configuration so that it appears on the in car & app display with it.

You can change the wheel configuration of your car yourself in the car (to another Tesla alloy). It's an option on the Service screen.

Tesla can add it to the car configuration so that it appears on the in car & app display with it.

You can change the wheel configuration of your car yourself in the car (to another Tesla alloy). It's an option on the Service screen.

I know I can update it in the service menu inside the car but it doesn't seem to update the spec of the car on the website or the app, unless I contact tesla?

1652691968303.png

I know I can update it in the service menu inside the car but it doesn't seem to update the spec of the car on the website or the app, unless I contact tesla?

View attachment 804929
They probably won't change that. That's what you bought. Did you buy the 19" alloys from Tesla? They might change it if you did that, but if you just got them off eBay or something - probably not.