Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best aftermarket upgrade NVX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just did the best upgrade for my Model S. As we all know the audio is really missing the low end bass. NVX audio has made a custom Tesla package. It includes 10 inch subwoofer in a nice carpeted enclosure, amplifier, amp wire kit, and bass knob. You can get this installed at custom car stero 713-981-8455 please ask Jonathan about the Tesla Forums discount or mention my name. I can meet up with you if you would like to hear the HUGE difference in sound.
20151102_131333_resized.jpg
20151102_131359_resized.jpg
20151102_131450_resized.jpg

Reactions: Jpandes
Nice setup! How much is this? And I'm assuming that bass knob is under your dashboard?

I just did the best upgrade for my Model S. As we all know the audio is really missing the low end bass. NVX audio has made a custom Tesla package. It includes 10 inch subwoofer in a nice carpeted enclosure, amplifier, amp wire kit, and bass knob. You can get this installed at custom car stero 713-981-8455 please ask Jonathan about the Tesla Forums discount or mention my name. I can meet up with you if you would like to hear the HUGE difference in sound.

Model S, M.D. (first of all, congrats on your order and welcome to the family!).

Secondly, this package is $1,000. You can order it here.

Another alternative, which I just placed a deposit for, is the Light Harmonics sound upgrade. It is still in development, but will be shipped in March. For $1,750 you'll get a new amp (thats much more powerful), plus new door speakers and rear hatch speakers. However, you have to have the upgraded sound package for this system because it was designed to be plug and play (all existing wiring used). You can see info on their thread about it here.

However, if you ordered the standard sound system the NVX sub will definitely give you a noticeable upgrade.

Model S, M.D. (first of all, congrats on your order and welcome to the family!).

Another alternative, which I just placed a deposit for, is the Light Harmonics sound upgrade. It is still in development, but will be shipped in March. For $1,750 you'll get a new amp (thats much more powerful), plus new door speakers and rear hatch speakers. However, you have to have the upgraded sound package for this system because it was designed to be plug and play (all existing wiring used). You can see info on their thread about it here.

However, if you ordered the standard sound system the NVX sub will definitely give you a noticeable upgrade.
I didn't know about the LHS system until you posted. I'm going to order this system. Thanks for the tip.

Thanks for the tip!