Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Car in The Doctor's Lot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow! So many docs on this forum. I'm usually on the other one, just passing through to check out the pics of the new aero wheels.

Gen/Lap surg here, waiting patiently for my blue p85, taking delivery in December. Not even close to the first at my hospital. All the gas-passers and carpenters kept going on about how much they loved theirs, and it made me a sad, jealous surgeon, so I put down my deposit. Trying to get the hospital to put up some free chargers, no luck so far.

There are a few Maseratis, Aston Martins, and a GT3, but the MS's are the rockstars of the lot, to be sure ;)

Wow! So many docs on this forum. I'm usually on the other one, just passing through to check out the pics of the new aero wheels.

Gen/Lap surg here, waiting patiently for my blue p85, taking delivery in December. Not even close to the first at my hospital. All the gas-passers and carpenters kept going on about how much they loved theirs, and it made me a sad, jealous surgeon, so I put down my deposit. Trying to get the hospital to put up some free chargers, no luck so far.

There are a few Maseratis, Aston Martins, and a GT3, but the MS's are the rockstars of the lot, to be sure ;)

Sorry, but what is a "carpenter?" An orthopod?

Back in the day I knew Urologists were the "stream team." I tried to get something going for neurologists: as nerve pervs, but it didn't take.

As for me, I'm a shrink and I am saving for my MS.

Sorry, but what is a "carpenter?" An orthopod?

Back in the day I knew Urologists were the "stream team." I tried to get something going for neurologists: as nerve pervs, but it didn't take.

As for me, I'm a shrink and I am saving for my MS.

Yup, affectionately named, of course! We always poke fun at ours because they kicked our @##es in med school, and then spend the rest of their careers pretending they don't remember any of it.

X-RAY-- I'm also not on the forum everyday; just enough to amuse my wife:smile: Glad you saw my post.

I'm also in CA, but my hospital is not progressive enough to have put in charging stations. The truth is, I only live a few miles from the main hospital, so I don't need a charging station, even if I was driving a Leaf. I really should be riding my bike to work instead of driving anyway, but my Model S is just too much fun to leave at home (or more likely, my wife would just steal it).

How did I miss this thread ? I replaced my 2 year old Leaf with a MS in May.

Endocrinologist here, and so far the only Tesla at either of our 2 hospitals. However I have had several cardiologists drooling over it and threatening to commit grand theft auto. I told them I bought it for the adrenaline rush.

How did I miss this thread ? I replaced my 2 year old Leaf with a MS in May.

Endocrinologist here, and so far the only Tesla at either of our 2 hospitals. However I have had several cardiologists drooling over it and threatening to commit grand theft auto. I told them I bought it for the adrenaline rush.

Ha! Nice. Pressing down on the Go pedal is like the old adrenal cortex mneumonic... "The deeper you go, the sweeter it gets"

DrTaras - great vanity plate! Someone on the other forum was considering "FU OPEC", but for some inexplicable reason it was denied.
In 2007 I tried to get "OPEC" but they said it was proprietary so I went for the "K" instead of the "C" since then, I've seen "OPEC"
As for the "CYA" I told them it was "See ya" and didn't tell them it was "Cover Your ..."!

Nice thread. Only P85 here at my place. The entire ER and some of the other guys in the hospital knows I have the P85. Word travels. I enjoy being anonymous though...so I park out of sight underground but still they find out. Two other guys (hospitalists I think) have a blue 60 and a black 85. Seems like a lot of engineers and docs are drawn to this car for many reasons! Enjoy!