Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best deal for XPEL or Suntek PPF in Orange County, CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
thanks for the rec! thoughts on Suntek PPF vs XPEL PPF? I got a quote from there and so far its been the lowest i've gotten for full hood. still shopping around though.
I would go with XPEL! They actually have great warranty on their products in case installer is in the wrong and not admitting fault! It's one less thing to worry about! And their products are absolutely amazing!

thanks for the rec! thoughts on Suntek PPF vs XPEL PPF? I got a quote from there and so far its been the lowest i've gotten for full hood. still shopping around though.

I don't have experience with XPEL. I went with Suntek because it was what was offered at the tint shop which does Formula One. I also know of Suntek the company, so I was comfortable going with the Ultra Clear series which offers 10 year warranty. Time will tell. I feel like if you go with a reputable, knowledgeable shop, you can't go wrong with either. You get what you pay for.