Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best interest rate via Tesla financing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that a Tesla finance order will not have a MVPA but instead a Finance agreement. That’s why you need to keep the order in as Cash until you get a VIN. Then flip to 3rd party financing unless you are financing the full amount. And that will list the amount financed on your updated MVPA. Then DCU will approve and send e-sign docs which you can then use to rate match (flip back to Tesla financing).

Just a heads-up anyone going this route... Even if you don't sign the DocuSign forms, DCU will open your loan in your account. It's not clear if it automatically closes after 45 days if you don't sign, but I had to talk to someone to get them to close it.

You can also decline to sign the DocuSign form if you're not doing with DCU.

is it just me or is it IMPOSSIBLE to get someone on the phone with DCU? 3 days now and hold times are 2-3hours and they havent called back either via that option?

Also, where can I find my member number?
They've called me back twice. You should use extension 9150 when you call in.

Have you already applied to be a member? If so, the member number is the number you use to log in to the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.