Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best SoCal Service Center?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
[QUOTE="Mark at Torrance is awesome. He went above and beyond to solve some difficult issues and he reached out to me a few times on his own to make sure things are working![/QUOTE]

I will second that in a big way. Torrance is the best, and Mark is great! If it wasn't so far away from me, I'd go to them more often.

Reactions: David99
i have been to the burbank service center more times than i can count. mostly because they are right in line with my commute to work.

my last experience has made me appreciate consistency
burbank service center, post of appreciation..
I was at the Burbank SC recently. I noticed a big screen hanging from the ceiling with various data points.
Things like:
# of cars serviced: 8 Goal for day: 55
Customer satisfaction: 92% (in green)
Fixed right the first time: 88% (in yellow)
Ranking: 2 (green, very large font)

I asked a tech about the "ranking". He says it's how they rank worldwide.
I asked him if they pay much attention to the performance metrics and he said, "oh yeah. We used to be #1".
"It is motivation".

Just thought it was interesting.

Hi everyone, for those of you in LA, which service center is the best in your experience? I've only been to Burbank and it was ok.
I received EXCELLENT service and support at the Torrance center. The service check in people were awesome, the technician drove with me for an hour to learn about my issues and taught me a ton about the vehicle. He was not in a hurry and he addressed all of my concerns. They fixed it quickly and communicated often. This was a huge contrast to my buying experience. Techs at Buena Park Tesla were also very helpful and patient. I'm impressed!

• Informative
Reactions: BridgeMojo
Is it just my impression or has Burbank gone downhill recently? I used to have great service there and the last few times it has not been so great.

my last visit to burbank was to drop off a loaner wheel. i joked with the staff about how they seem a bit more busy than when i picked up my 2016 s from them. their response was yah we are even open 7 days a week and have 3 shifts. maybe some of the new guys are not up to the regular burbank level?

I love Upland and Palm Springs.

I live near Burbank but it’s always such a congested spot. If I need something local o go there.
ipIf you do go to Burbank try and get Nelson.

in Upland I’ve had great experiences with Dorian and Gus. It’s a huge place and you can’t miss it off the freeway!

I love Upland and Palm Springs.

I live near Burbank but it’s always such a congested spot. If I need something local o go there.
ipIf you do go to Burbank try and get Nelson.

in Upland I’ve had great experiences with Dorian and Gus. It’s a huge place and you can’t miss it off the freeway!
Only took my car to a SC once, I was very happy with Upland. Like Mike said, if you can’t see it on the hill next to the freeway, you shouldn’t be driving.

We went for a ride together, the mechanic said he knew where that rattle was coming from. An hour later I was on the road heading for home.

Got a survey later in the day: “It’s like driving a different car!”