Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Song for Premium Audio?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't experienced a Model S stereo for a while, but the Model 3 premium system is MUCH better than my 2014 Model S was. My 2016 Model X system was quite good, but I think Model 3 is still better.

I was in a model 3 yesterday with premium system, was no better. I assume you don't own any high end stereo systems or vehicles with any?

One would assume the reasoning behind this is to conserve power. No way will a vehicle compete with a ICE without compromising energy consumption.

• Disagree
Reactions: Fraank
I was in a model 3 yesterday with premium system, was no better. I assume you don't own any high end stereo systems or vehicles with any?

One would assume the reasoning behind this is to conserve power. No way will a vehicle compete with a ICE without compromising energy consumption.

I think the Model 3 system is phenomenal. It’s one of my favorite things about this car. Everyone to whom I’ve demonstrated the stereo has been equally impressed.

I think the Model 3 system is phenomenal. It’s one of my favorite things about this car. Everyone to whom I’ve demonstrated the stereo has been equally impressed.

I wasn’t trying to be funny @Ludalicious. We get it. You’re an audiophile-supreme. I’ll just go-about my life enjoying the stereo with no apologies for having such a low bar.