Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Sr+ range?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know a lot of people including myself have spoken at length about winter range loss but I was just curious on the flip side of that. what’s the best range you have achieved with your Sr+? Have you beat the 240 miles consistently in good weather?

If I drive the speed limit on my way to work, I average 180 wh/mi for the complete round trip. That should work out to at least a 270 mile range.

My best round trip following a camper was 160 wh/mi, that gets you into the "rated" range for a long range model.

The best I've ever gotten was about 205 miles with about 10% battery left. However, i did drive through some la traffic so that definitely helped a lot. If i would've done 100-0 i wouldve gotten about 225-230 at about 220 wh/mile

This was how the SR+ does with altitude change. 167 miles for 97% battery. Yes speed limit was 75 but I was only allowed to go 65 most of the way....Kingman, Az to Tusayan, Az
E391628E-3E69-4DFD-9C49-91A1A3A8225D.jpeg

I've seen as low as about 165 to 170 wh/mile in just low traffic low speed town driving. (Approx 10 mile round trip) I was mainly on 35 mph and 25 mph roads and never went above those speeds and probably didn't actually touch the brakes once since I could plan ahead and let regen bring me all the way down to almost a stop. That's good for around a 300 mile range. This obviously is with AC/heat off and very chill driving.

Reactions: JenniferH