Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bird eye view

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is difficult, being attacked directly, to maintain a logical argument. So kudos for that. However, I think I'd have to see the patent to think you were correct.
To be fair, I'm a bystander here. Those kudos should go to @weespeed . It is also feasible you meant to reply to the post before mine, as I had no composure or logic to maintain in this case.

Reactions: henderrj
So how to turn or a Birds Eye view? I can’t see where the hood end and always misjudge in pulling into a parking space w no car in front of my space. Actually, I can’t see Any of the hood of the car MX 2022 FSD beta. I also pull in crooked a lot because I’m guessing where the front of the car is when turning into a spot. Makes me and my Tesla look bad. Never had this problem before in 50 years of driving and parking

So how to turn or a Birds Eye view? I can’t see where the hood end and always misjudge in pulling into a parking space w no car in front of my space. Actually, I can’t see Any of the hood of the car MX 2022 FSD beta. I also pull in crooked a lot because I’m guessing where the front of the car is when turning into a spot. Makes me and my Tesla look bad. Never had this problem before in 50 years of driving and parking
No camera at the front bumper. No Birdseye view. You might want to switch to Hyundai/Kia EV to get that feature.

• Disagree
Reactions: m5james and Prairie
@m5james, you might think if Tesla can't place a camera on the front bumper, Hyundai can't either but look:

My '10 X5M only had 3 cameras (under the side mirrors and tailgate) as well but still managed a birds eye view, no front view, but still efficient enough for the GF to finally manage to keep it between the lines. I'd be happy with that, which I'd think the stock cameras could do.

attachment.php

Reactions: jiehan and Tam