Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front Camera View

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife likes to brag when her Outback does thing my Teslas don’t. Take one off her list. My CT has a front camera view by touching the icon on the squircle. It sure helps in determining how close to parking signs, walls and barriers I get, since I kept parking too far away otherwise. It was initially hard to judge the distance from the front edge of the massive windscreen.

My wife likes to brag when her Outback does thing my Teslas don’t. Take one off her list. My CT has a front camera view by touching the icon on the squircle. It sure helps determining how close to parking signs, walls and barriers I get, since I kept parking too far away otherwise. It was initially hard to judge the distance from the front edge of the massive windscreen.
Gotta post a couple of pics. One of the view on the screen and one from front of truck.

My wife likes to brag when her Outback does things my Teslas don’t. Take one off her list. My CT has a front camera view by touching the icon on the squircle. It sure helps in determining how close to parking signs, walls and barriers I get, since I kept parking too far away otherwise. It was initially hard to judge the distance from the front edge of the massive windscreen.u

Attachments

• IMG_9064.jpeg
    IMG_9064.jpeg
    699.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9063.jpeg
    IMG_9063.jpeg
    590.4 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Yelobird