Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bittersweet goodbye

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We just did a trip to Daytona and back. Out of curiosity, we checked out the supercharger in Port orange and plugged in for 5 minutes. Chrissy is ticked pink. It used to be, when just the two of us went anywhere, we took my car. Now, we take Blue Persuasion. We, of course have had zero issues with her. I am just hoping I can hold out for another two years for a Model 3. I suspect I will try to find another "Blue Persuasion for me, maybe my client's red 90D. I think she is getting a Model X within a year.

John

I know of a red P85 in Tampa (mine) that probably will be on the market by the end of this year. By then will have approx 35000 miles with one year of basic warranty remaining. I'm hoping to upgrade to a P100D if available later this year.

Reactions: Btrflyl8e
I know of a red P85 in Tampa (mine) that probably will be on the market by the end of this year. By then will have approx 35000 miles with one year of basic warranty remaining. I'm hoping to upgrade to a P100D if available later this year.
Look how fickle we both are!!! What color would you get next time? Still MC red?

Be careful of anyone named Steve, John!

Jk, I know Lawsteve. He's bringing a bottle of wine to my delivery, RIGHT, Steve??!!

If I am in town and can make it, I will be there with wine (I might even bring glasses, even though I know you like to drink straight from the bottle). I assume you like red wine? That white stuff is only good for cleansing your palette for the red.

Reactions: Btrflyl8e
This just got real, people!
Screenshot_2016-04-29-07-30-58.png