Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black Exterior MS: Grey or Silver 21 inch wheels?

Black Exterior MS: Grey or Silver 21 Inch Turbine Wheels

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I prefer the silver. The grey on dark cars and especially black are too much. I think the lighter silver breaks it up, otherwise everything is just too dark for my taste. But its all personal preference and do what you like best.

Plus the dark wheels will show the inevitable curb rash much easier. The silver will hide it better :p

IMG_1664.PNG

Reactions: s00nr1
IMG_0025.JPG
IMG_0110.JPG
LOL - my Model S was jet black and ordered it with 21" silver wheels for summer and 21" dark-grey wheels for winter so each year I had 6 months of silver and 6 months of black. My conclusion... every time I changed rims I felt the car looked so much better with the rims I just put on! The silver is more classy and polished where the black was sleek and "bad-ass". Great way to change the character of the car.

To do it again... I'd go with the black on black with the performance brakes... so cool!

View attachment 232606 View attachment 232607 LOL - my Model S was jet black and ordered it with 21" silver wheels for summer and 21" dark-grey wheels for winter so each year I had 6 months of silver and 6 months of black. My conclusion... every time I changed rims I felt the car looked so much better with the rims I just put on! The silver is more classy and polished where the black was sleek and "bad-ass". Great way to change the character of the car.

To do it again... I'd go with the black on black with the performance brakes... so cool!
now your talking! best of both worlds. well played sir, well played