Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Black Gold 19" oem wheel by T Sportline

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TSportline

Global Vendor
t-sportline-blackgold-factory-wheel-9.jpg

another great collaboration with AE54 in West Hollywood. inspired by our Gold Edition wheels, our Black Gold 19" oem re-up entails an intensive and detailed process of cold stripping, brushing, pin striping & powdercoating.

enjoy the pics here: Gallery | TSportline.com | Carbon fiber tesla accesories | forged tesla wheels | tesla interior accessories

what does something like this cost? [email protected]

View attachment 42972

another great collaboration with AE54 in West Hollywood. inspired by our Gold Edition wheels, our Black Gold 19" oem re-up entails an intensive and detailed process of cold stripping, brushing, pin striping & powdercoating.

enjoy the pics here: Gallery | TSportline.com | Carbon fiber tesla accesories | forged tesla wheels | tesla interior accessories

what does something like this cost? [email protected]

Wow, that pic looks really good with the black / gold combo. I think the S (if mine) would need to have a wider / staggered look giving the rear the full look it deserves. It just looks like the rear is inset a little too much.

Wow, that pic looks really good with the black / gold combo. I think the S (if mine) would need to have a wider / staggered look giving the rear the full look it deserves. It just looks like the rear is inset a little too much.

I've always thought about putting spacers/adapters on the rear wheels to make the track wider, lining it up with the fender better. I would be concerned about hitting bumps with the air suspension at low, though.

I've always thought about putting spacers/adapters on the rear wheels to make the track wider, lining it up with the fender better. I would be concerned about hitting bumps with the air suspension at low, though.

Chris, the current programming on the Model S air suspension seems higher than before. Anyone chime in if we're wrong.
The current company vehicle below sits on 21x90 21x95 with Pirelli 245/35 and 265/35 PZero Nero and drives on LA roads all day (which are not great in some areas of the massive county we live in). It is lowered with our hardware kit so the tires sit slightly above the fender (about 1.5 finger gap).

Tesla-T-Sportline-2-Santa-Monica-Mtns.jpg