Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black horse pcp

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I now have my Tesla - I had the same issue all the way through the process - not contact from Tesla or Black Horse (however it is Tesla responsibility as they are the car dealer), However i called Black Horse directly via their website, as i wanted to change some details, deposit amount etc and confirm monthly payments. Was transferred to new business team and then the woman who answered was very helpful and clarified everything with me. Only paperwork however, is on handover with Tesla - no physical paperwork all on iPads but you review and check details and confirm, then they promised me it will all be on my Tesla account...

I was very concerned about it all, but it all worked out well in the end, especially after speaking with Black Horse team.
I guess, its a different way of working that none of us are used to, but it was pretty slick and smooth in the end.

Agreed deposit to Tesla using the back details ob the invoice.
I did not get any acknowledgement.

You approve and sign "paper work" on a computer at your delivery.

Agreed very strange that there is so little communication, but it works in the end ( at least it did for me yesterday)