Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black or Blue Tesla need for photo shoot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Tesla Owners!

Name is Ezekiel and I am currently located in the Los Angeles Area. I'm a student putting together a portfolio piece and am in need of a 2011 Black or Dark Blue Tesla Roadster 2.5 or 2.5(s) for a video segment I am putting together. I was planing on shooting this coming Friday April 22nd starting from 3pm and going until about 7 or 8pm depending on set up and shots needed for the spot.

I have been heavily involved in the autmotive photography scene for a little over two years now and have covered events such as Pebble Beach Concours, Porsche Club of America Events, Local Drift events, Los Angeles Concours, Art Center Car Classic and have done feature articles for various Shops in and around California. Here is a link to the site I work for www.automotive-styles.com and to my flickr account Visual Mechanics Media

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you all soon. Thank you!

P.S. i have driven a tesla roadster and all I can say is, WOW, its like a daily roller coaster ride you never want to stop. That instant power is amazing!