Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BlackVue DR900S-2CH 4K UHD is now available PRE-ORDERED

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greatest tool on Earth to prove liability against someone else.....becomes "evidence" in the event that you screw up. If you erase it, then you are guilty of obstruction.

As a lawyer, I always recommend to my clients that they NOT provide a voluntary tool that can and will be used against you in a court of law.

Got my preordered 900 from BlackBoxMyCar this week, need to install it soon. They have always done a great job of supporting USA clients, from everything I hear. Their YouTube videos are great, also.

I wouldn’t order from BlackVue, better support from an authorized dealer like BBMC.

Should I use the 12v connection in the rearview mirror. Cant seem to find a consistent answer
The answers may vary depending on camera. For the BV, you can since it does parking mode based on ‘non-movement’. Others like Thinkware need two power supplies (switched and non).

So, here, for the S, the power source there is fine. The X’s don’t have that and need to run to the OBD or fuse block or elsewhere.