Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bloomberg Model 3 reliability and satisfaction survey

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
“They gave their highest ratings to its design, performance, and some of the unusual software features that help define Tesla’s brand. A nearly unanimous 99.6% of respondents said the Model 3 is a pleasure to drive, the kind of consensus rarely reached by any consumer product.”

This is worth a read, it includes detailed results of a survey of 6000 model three owners about the reliability and customer satisfaction they experience. I think this is a resounding win for Tesla.

Bloomberg - Model 3 Survey

Reactions: EinSV and Nels
I tried to access the article earlier and got this:
You've reached your free article limit
Subscribe for unlimited access to Bloomberg.com
I'll try again after the first of the month.

Bloomberg has great news, if you're into financial information i'd strongly suggest getting a subscription! Otherwise, try opening the link in a Google Chrome Incognito window and/or delete your cookies and try again ;)

• Informative
Reactions: ArcticStation
“They gave their highest ratings to its design, performance, and some of the unusual software features that help define Tesla’s brand. A nearly unanimous 99.6% of respondents said the Model 3 is a pleasure to drive, the kind of consensus rarely reached by any consumer product.”

This is worth a read, it includes detailed results of a survey of 6000 model three owners about the reliability and customer satisfaction they experience. I think this is a resounding win for Tesla.

Bloomberg - Model 3 Survey
My fault, I answered the survey 6000 times.

Bloomberg has great news, if you're into financial information i'd strongly suggest getting a subscription! Otherwise, try opening the link in a Google Chrome Incognito window and/or delete your cookies and try again ;)
Ha, even though Mayor Bloomberg donated $1.8B to my university, I find Bloomberg news to be terrible. Did you see that unsubstantiated Bloomberg/Businessweek article, The Big Hack? If it were true, some other journalistic outlet would have corroborated it by now, but nope, crickets. And no, Bloomberg stands behind their writers, and won't retract an article that everyone believes is made up by a couple hack writers. That's Bloomberg.

Here's the Big Hack, if anyone's interested: Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

And Bloomberg submitted their story for a journalist award: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/04/05/bloomberg-submitted-big-hack-story-award/

And more from the Washington Post about the Bloomberg story: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...rter-challenged-big-hack-story-gets-promoted/

Last edited:
Reactions: Scott7
Ha, even though Mayor Bloomberg donated $1.8B to my university, I find Bloomberg news to be terrible. Did you see that unsubstantiated Bloomberg/Businessweek article, The Big Hack? If it were true, some other journalistic outlet would have corroborated it by now, but nope, crickets. And no, Bloomberg stands behind their writers, and won't retract an article that everyone believes is made up by a couple hack writers. That's Bloomberg.

That's pretty interesting, hadn't heard about this but vaguely remember the article. I think they do have some decent content that is informative and succinct when it comes to regular news though (not investigative journalism type work). Plus the UI on the website and app are pretty good and the quality of topics (i.e there isn't any fluff news) is better than others i've seen. Just checked the price i'm paying for my subscription and it looks like the promo period expired so i actually canceled anyway lol

• Funny
Reactions: KenC