Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue Paint, Model Y

1plavs

SE WI- Ordered 3/29-LR, MSM, Induction, black int
Mar 29, 2021
MKE
based on reading and peoples experience yes.

even if it's not, it looks more uniform in my opinion to have all four corners flapped up! Lola
based on reading and peoples experience yes.

even if it's not, it looks more uniform in my opinion to have all four corners flapped up! lol
What mud flap company is best to go with these days ?

olsookie

Mar 27, 2021
Penciltuckey
been following this thread. Seems like RPM Tesla is super popular from my readings and I just saw a combo setup here that some likes. Doesn’t seem like many options are bad, just who you decide to order them from and the turnaround time to get them.

Post in thread 'Mud Flap Adventure'
Mud Flap Adventure

1plavs

SE WI- Ordered 3/29-LR, MSM, Induction, black int
Mar 29, 2021
MKE
been following this thread. Seems like RPM Tesla is super popular from my readings and I just saw a combo setup here that some likes. Doesn’t seem like many options are bad, just who you decide to order them from and the turnaround time to get them.

Post in thread 'Mud Flap Adventure'
Mud Flap Adventure
I read they specifically had a lot of installation issues.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC