Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue Plaid - Paint the calipers or not?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a teaser...I still don't have the car back, and the suspension here is still in jack mode, or something...

plaid-1.jpg

Reactions: headcase
Awesome setup! I just ordered the same set for my black MSP. Will post pics once installed.

BTW: what did ya do for TPMS? Use the ones that came w/ vehicle or order new? If you ordered, can you pass along where ya got ‘em from?

For these, which are 21s, I just swapped the TPMS and tires. For my 19s (which arrive in 2 days) I ordered a set of TPMS from Tesla. They came in about 2 weeks. Pretty simple.

Reactions: TwoK4drSi
The A/C unit for the shop is on that opposite wall. I think that's just condensate we are seeing. ;-) Or maybe puddles from the PPF install?

Thanks! They are "triple tinted black." In person they do seem more gunmetal/transparent. Beautiful. Can't wait to see them on the car.

For now, I'm swapping the stock tires onto these wheels. But the rear wheels are 11" wide instead of 10.5".
What specific brand and model of wheels? The "open" look is my absolute favorite!👍👍