Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

wallet.dat

Sep 4, 2013
SW
Nice wheels, but the black coloring doesn't do them justice. It hides the features of the wheels, especially from a distance. The blue is pretty BA though!

hobbes

Feb 11, 2013
Germany
Tounge-in-cheek licence plate???

Yep - look at benjie´s footer...

Very nice color. If I had the much money and did only care for the aesthetics, that´s what my S would look like.

If I had to complain about something: nothing at all with the car, but could you take some shots with another camera? That´s with a gopro, right? Don´t like the fisheye perspective so much.

benjiejr

Technogeekextraordinaire
Nov 20, 2014
San Antonio, Texas
O Dio mio, come bella!

Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Tounge-in-cheek licence plate???

Indeed!

- - - Updated - - -

Yep - look at benjie´s footer...

Very nice color. If I had the much money and did only care for the aesthetics, that´s what my S would look like.

If I had to complain about something: nothing at all with the car, but could you take some shots with another camera? That´s with a gopro, right? Don´t like the fisheye perspective so much.

Yeah, don't prefer the fisheye either but I was testing out the gimbal with it. I do have some DSLR shots, etc on the Instagram feed under @tesla.mirai. Thank you!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC