Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bluetooth audio issue anyone else?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received my Y...Love it so far but one problem

The Bluetooth calls are getting audio connection drops for a split second almost like a loose wire connection...clicks out and back in in a split second..over and over ... i dont feel its the phone or Bluetooth connection but almost like an electrical board etc that has a bad connection or issue

Anyone else with similar issue?

Yes, I have a MY PUP with the same issue. It's a known issue, and Tesla told me (after I put it in service) that engineering is aware of it, and it should be a firmware upgrade. Tesla just released her 16.2 and I'm waiting to hear from guys that installed it already if problem fixed.

@Larryfl1, you did it! Congrats on the new Y!

What's your firmware version? I was having bluetooth issues with firmware 2020.16, I couldn't pick up some of my incoming calls and when I did, I couldn't hear my callers. I just updated to 2020.16.2 yesterday and bluetooth is working fine now.

Enjoy your new Y!

Yes, I have a MY PUP with the same issue. It's a known issue, and Tesla told me (after I put it in service) that engineering is aware of it, and it should be a firmware upgrade. Tesla just released her 16.2 and I'm waiting to hear from guys that installed it already if problem fixed.
16.2 apparently has BT fixes. Waiting on update wide rollout to get it and hopefully confirm that.