Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Body Shop / Paint recommendations in Essex

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3BBB5E0E-F472-474C-B2C0-ECC7920F75D2.jpeg

Just noticed this on my Model 3 this morning 😩

Any one got recommendations for a repairer in Essex?

Attachments

• 5A38F82F-3FF0-45B0-AA13-E765582ACF87.jpeg
    5A38F82F-3FF0-45B0-AA13-E765582ACF87.jpeg
    438.7 KB · Views: 37
Booked in at Balgores Romford as they’re Tesla approved.

£450 for whole bumper to be painted. £300 for just the area to be painted and blended. However I have a few larger stone chips on the opposite side of the bumper so going whole bumper option.

Hopefully it’ll match pretty well (as well as it currently does anyway, there is only a very slight shade difference from the metal to plastic)

Yes, just leave them the card, can put it valet mode I suppose.

Reactions: MattG5
Hi, how did this come out, how did you get the quote did you have to go to Romford for them to look at/quote?

Someone has just reversed into my 6month old Model Y 🤬, luckily I was close and sentry/app alerted me so went and spoke to them, very young lad just started driving, doesn’t want to go though insurance so I said I would get some quotes for him but I want a good body shop who will also give guarantee. I’m in Chelmsford

Any other recommendations nearer Chelmsford as work is so busy at the moment Romford will be a bit of a pain.

Images do not really show but the wing has been pushed in slightly and door catching when open/closing! 😤

Any help appreciated
EBD1D2F7-0275-48E7-A458-FC2ACB043693.jpeg

Hi, how did this come out, how did you get the quote did you have to go to Romford for them to look at/quote?

Someone has just reversed into my 6month old Model Y 🤬, luckily I was close and sentry/app alerted me so went and spoke to them, very young lad just started driving, doesn’t want to go though insurance so I said I would get some quotes for him but I want a good body shop who will also give guarantee. I’m in Chelmsford

Any other recommendations nearer Chelmsford as work is so busy at the moment Romford will be a bit of a pain.

Images do not really show but the wing has been pushed in slightly and door catching when open/closing! 😤

Any help appreciated
View attachment 951029
Unfortunate!

RE Balgores, would never use them again. Complete **** up start to finish. Avoid and find somewhere else for sure!!