Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Body shop recommendations for Seattle area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had my car fixed by pacific auto body. was hit on the front passenger wheel. Very costly repair (covered by insurance), car was in the shop for 4 months. Came out looking still looking practically new, though some previously unaffected areas were affected that have since been addressed (chrome scratched up, rear door handle on opposite side not closing automatically). the middle console may have been more scratched up than before with wear in the area where the card goes-i didn't notice this until I decided it was time to place a vinyl wrap on it anyway and didn't connect the dots until I was done and not interested in going through that effort again.

They stand by their work and are happy to fix anything that may have been overlooked otherwise. But they were quite backed up, about a month when my car got there in November. My car was practically new when this happened, still feels pretty new.

Be very careful with Accurate, especially surrounding billing. We recently had a huge dispute with them over massive delays over a simple tear down for inspection of damage an a outlandish billing attempt (>$10K). Elevated up to regional management for insurance, and the Tesla body shop network PacNW manager was involved as well as at least one attorney. Not a good experience and I know from attorney and I talking to insurance guys and other online discussion I am not the only person who has had trouble with them. YMMV for elective work obviously.

Accurate issues here as well and Im afraid my car is going to held hostage over insurance disputes due to items missed in the estaimate process and no in supplement hell. Who was the "Tesla body shop network PacNW manager" you spoke of? What was the insurance company (StateFarm by chance?)

If looking for a body shop to install an Unplugged Front Fascia - any recommendations?
I assume for this job, still good to stay with Tesla, since it has to involve transferring sensors, wiring, etc.
Thanks in advance!
Reviving this..did you ever find anyone to install a UP fascia? So far no one I, or UP, have talked to will install 3P parts, since that will “invalidate” Tesla certification.