TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Bonjour à tous !

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DameDePiques, Aug 30, 2016.

1. DameDePiques

DameDePiques Member

Hello everyone!
    Future Model 3 owner here :)

After talking all my acquaintances to death with Tesla-this and Tesla-that, I eventually decided to join the one community who will NOT be bored to death with Tesla talk... and here I am ! :)

And after watching some threads here, I think you are all waaay crazier than me! The level of hairsplitting and nitpicking in some technical theads is far above anything I could have imagined. :D I love it !

By the way, I had to register on the forum twice, because the first time, I never received the confirmation email the first time, and I had read-only permissions. So I created another account (the one I'm posting with) with another email address and it worked fine.
    Anyone know if the admins can merge the two accounts ?
    :confused:

2. conchette

conchette New Member

Bonjour! I'm spanking new too. Sounds like we have both been lurking for a while. Welcome to us both. :D

3. DameDePiques

DameDePiques Member

Welcome to you too, then ! :)

4. NikeWings

NikeWings Member

Bonjour, bienvenue les amis! Il est un voyage passionnant, et nous apprenons beaucoup ici.
    (Pardonnez mon française, je parle comme une vache espagnole. :eek: )

So, I stick with English. :D

5. GSP

GSP Member

It is great to have both of you here at TMC. I would love to hear more about Tesla from a French perspective.

GSP

6. conchette

conchette New Member

You speak like a Spanish cow? How is that? Mooooo? Or Mooo? To quote my niece, yo no nintendo.:( :D Thank you for the welcome. Cute pup.

7. DameDePiques

DameDePiques Member

Thanks NikeWings and GSP :)

Alas, my experience at the moment is pretty limited : only half a Model S test-drive, and I couldn't even try the Autopilot (traffic jam on the highway, so we stayed in the city). :(

But I'm gonna work not very far from the Tesla Store in the near future, so I think I'm gonna be there quite often. :D (They have a Model X now, and I want to play with those stupid doors !)