Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Boston area body work?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 2018 S needs a bit of work...my valet at my garage (at work) backed it into a post...so any recommendations on where to get some body work done?
I would recommend Today's Collision in Malden. They did some warranty work on my M3 recently and it came back looking better than the day I got it. Talk to Matt Everson and he'll take care of you. I've have a very bad experience at a different shop (not Today's) in MA where my UMC went missing out of my MS.

I would recommend Today's Collision in Malden. They did some warranty work on my M3 recently and it came back looking better than the day I got it. Talk to Matt Everson and he'll take care of you. I've have a very bad experience at a different shop (not Today's) in MA where my UMC went missing out of my MS.

Did it include paint? I have multi coat red and am leery of getting the warranty work done at all since they’ll need to paint.

I heard good comments of Today's. A friend of mine had a huge scratch on his MS Bumper removed and painted. He is happy and I've seen that bumper, good work.

I never needed bodywork on my MS. Hopefully it stays that way.

I'm sure Hollis is great too, they seem to be specializing in exotic cars. Gotta be good. :):):)

Today's 100%. We had to have both of our 3s worked at there (one was hit while in Tesla service getting due bill items fix :()( the other was there for due bill items) and cannot recommend enough. Very nice, beautiful shoe, great work.

Did it include paint? I have multi coat red and am leery of getting the warranty work done at all since they’ll need to paint.

I have multi coat red and Today's fixed it perfectly. They aren't cheap though. The cost to my insurance was almost 10 times the original estimate. If the damage was made by a third party, make sure they pay for it so your insurance rate won't skyrocket.