Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

bp pulse home charger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fitting aside, has anyone had any experiences (good or bad) with these? I am more interested to know how the final product and app performs. I understand there have been issues getting them installed to time etc which i'm fully aware of.

We’ve had one for the past 5 years, charging the car a couple nights a week. It’s the Chargemaster / Polar one. Maybe not as advanced as the later connected ones, but it has a SIM and we can log in to a website to see what the usage has been. Have had no issues with it, although we will be replacing it shortly with a Zappi as we’ve got solar being installed at the moment.

We’ve had one for the past 5 years, charging the car a couple nights a week. It’s the Chargemaster / Polar one. Maybe not as advanced as the later connected ones, but it has a SIM and we can log in to a website to see what the usage has been. Have had no issues with it, although we will be replacing it shortly with a Zappi as we’ve got solar being installed at the moment.
Thanks for the quick response. Do you find it works okay and allows you to get the best out of your electricity tarrifff, or do you mainly control that via the vehicle?

We have the BP charger. It’s okay, but the app is pure rubbish. You have to login to it every time you want to use it. The charging periods are not always recorded, or are delayed, and you cannot always see from the app if it is charging the car or not.

Reactions: jager122
We are getting a Smart car that it is due for delivery in May although our free BP Pulse charger will be installed sometime from April onwards. I'll write a report once it is installed.

Our Smart and Tesla will then have a choice of the Tesla or BP charger :)