Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand New P100DL - Deal See details and Act Quick

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
57 miles has to be picked up within 200 miles of virginia. This price includes ludacris discount already.

Robb Silverstein I Ownership Loyalty Advisor, Sales Operations

W 510-602-6010 I E [email protected]

Attachments

• Annotation 2019-06-25 151141.png
    Annotation 2019-06-25 151141.png
    85.3 KB · Views: 239
Reactions: karmaa01
Does this actually have the Ludicrous discount already? It shows the line item still. Someone interested should call and see if it actually has the Ludicrous discount or not, you may be able to snag it for another 20K off!

Onless OP is the Tesla salesman? Then he would know I guess lol.

Does this actually have the Ludicrous discount already? It shows the line item still. Someone interested should call and see if it actually has the Ludicrous discount or not, you may be able to snag it for another 20K off!

Onless OP is the Tesla salesman? Then he would know I guess lol.
OP is a Loyalty Adviser and has stated that the price includes the Luda discount.

Good gosh, can someone PLEASE find me a deal like this on a X 100D? If I could get a $30k discount on a 100D, it would be in my garage by the 30th!
The discount is larger on a more expensive car. The regular 100 is much cheaper hence less discount and that has always been the case if you follow Tesla discounts. It really doesn’t cost Tesla much more to build Performance car so there is more room for them to discount them.

I lowered the discount by $10k to account for that. :D

But I get your point.
Probably not $10k, likely more than a $20k difference because $20k of the discount is in the Ludicrous upgrade discount. A $15k discount on a regular 100D is more realistic. I’d imagine there would be a huge uptick in takers if you could get a $30k discount on the much cheaper non performance car.