Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brother is thinking about getting this CPO... any suggestions?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Its a 2013 with approximately 26,000 miles, as I remember... Here are the specs:
85 kWh Performance Model S
White Solid Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
21" Grey Performance Plus Wheels
Black Performance Interior
Carbon Fiber Décor
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Supercharging
Tech Package
Active Air Suspension
Sound Studio Package
Paint Armor
Performance Plus Package
$58,800

Unfortunately I have not been following Model S prices or options lately. Can anyone think of anything he should get or perhaps anything that is over the top?

thanks in advance.

Its a 2013 with approximately 26,000 miles, as I remember... Here are the specs:
White Solid Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Carbon Fiber Décor
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Supercharging
Tech Package
Active Air Suspension
Sound Studio Package
Paint Armor
Performance Plus Package
$58,800

Unfortunately I have not been following Model S prices or options lately. Can anyone think of anything he should get or perhaps anything that is over the top?

thanks in advance.

If I were looking to buy a 2013 P85, I would absolutely buy that car at that price. It is very well priced. Ask him to buy it soon before someone else does.

The only thing I would not want in that car are the 21" wheels due to practical reasons but I know some like them.

White Solid Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Carbon Fiber Décor
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Supercharging
Tech Package
Active Air Suspension
Sound Studio Package
Paint Armor
Performance Plus Package
$58,800

thanks in advance.

That looks like a a great car. Very similar to mine that I bought yesterday for $56k (18k miles). I would not expect that to last very long. All P85's < $60k have been going in only a few days.

Andrew

Thanks for everyone's input!

After driving the P85, the salesperson had him drive a 2015 base model. He said there is no comparison between the two (other than the acceleration, the 2015 handles better, has much nicer seats, interior, etc.) Of course it is significantly more expensive

He's back on the fence...