Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brown Model S with Black leather?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brown?! Yack. ANY colour but brown (for shoes and poo only in my book). But that's just my preference (or rather, not)! I've seen the blue - it was on the one I test drove - and it is very nice. Not brown, no, no and thrice no. Having black leather won't help it either. But better than the other 2 options.

Brown?! Yack. ANY colour but brown (for shoes and poo only in my book). But that's just my preference (or rather, not)! I've seen the blue - it was on the one I test drove - and it is very nice. Not brown, no, no and thrice no. Having black leather won't help it either. But better than the other 2 options.

You should go and see a brown Model S in the bright sunlight before you go poo poo it. LOL

I would never have thought I would find brown on a car beautiful, but the Tesla brown is stunning.

I think the black interior will look fine with the brown. I wouldn't like the dark gray wheels on it, though. Keep in mind that the black interior is really more of a dark charcoal. I'm sure it'll look just fine!

- - - Updated - - -

I just found this thread with nearly the same title. And pics!
http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/16157-Brown-exterior-with-Black-interior

Oops, I see you also found it. Well someone replied and included a link with pics, lol