TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Brown Model S with Black leather?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by paul101, Jun 19, 2014.

1. paul101

paul101 New Member

I've placed an order for a Brown Model S with Black leather but I'm not sure how this will look before I confirm. I only seem to see brown with tan leather. Anyone have a picture of a Brown Model S with Black leather?

Thanks.

2. martinwinlow

martinwinlow Member

Brown?! Yack. ANY colour but brown (for shoes and poo only in my book). But that's just my preference (or rather, not)! I've seen the blue - it was on the one I test drove - and it is very nice. Not brown, no, no and thrice no. Having black leather won't help it either. But better than the other 2 options.

3. meloccom

meloccom Moderator Aus/NZ

You should go and see a brown Model S in the bright sunlight before you go poo poo it. LOL

4. Btrflyl8e

Btrflyl8e Supporting Member

I would never have thought I would find brown on a car beautiful, but the Tesla brown is stunning.

I think the black interior will look fine with the brown. I wouldn't like the dark gray wheels on it, though. Keep in mind that the black interior is really more of a dark charcoal. I'm sure it'll look just fine!

- - - Updated - - -

I just found this thread with nearly the same title. And pics!
    http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/16157-Brown-exterior-with-Black-interior

Oops, I see you also found it. Well someone replied and included a link with pics, lol