Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brussels Autosalon - Telsa Special Offers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Folks

Annoying Englishman here... About to place my MS order, but I'm now hesitating. Why? Because we have the motor show here in Brussels mid January and traditionally the car manufacturers have special offers/discounts in conjunction with the show.

One wonders if it's worth to wait a few weeks in case Tesla do something special.

Anyone have any ideas/opinions/insider information on this? :confused:

Cheers
Wolfie

Hi Folks

Annoying Englishman here... About to place my MS order, but I'm now hesitating. Why? Because we have the motor show here in Brussels mid January and traditionally the car manufacturers have special offers/discounts in conjunction with the show.

One wonders if it's worth to wait a few weeks in case Tesla do something special.

Anyone have any ideas/opinions/insider information on this? :confused:

Cheers
Wolfie

I don't expect any special deals on a Tesla, as they have never given any discounts as far as I'm aware of.
(There was an early adopter discount, but that was to compensate for a price increase....).

The only reason to wait would be for new features that might be anounced. But.... Tesla then usually creates it's own event.
The only big thing worth waiting for imho would be AWD on model S. But.... If so, that would probably after the launch of Model X in ... 2015? So that would be a long, long, wait.

I hope this helps you making up your mind :smile:.

Gr. John