Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bug after latest software update (2023.44.30.1)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, after the latest update (2023.44.30.1), whenever I put my X in Park, my window wipers come on even though there is no rain or anything. I have them on the lowest auto setting.

Anyone else have this issue?

So, after the latest update (2023.44.30.1), whenever I put my X in Park, my window wipers come on even though there is no rain or anything. I have them on the lowest auto setting.

Did you try the 2 finger scroll reset? Is the windshield in front of the cameras clean?

If it helps, there's likely one or more updates coming in the next couple days. They're already up to 30.4 now.

I have the exact same issue (2018 MS 100D). That's why I logged on today. Haven't tried the reset yet, but some report that does not fix the problem. Hopefully there is a fix soon!

Same issue on 2019 Model S P100D ... sent a few bug reports from the car but it's super annoying.

Happens every time you shift into park when the auto wipers are turned on, doesn't matter if it's raining or dry

Reactions: JackJ