Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Building of the Faurrari

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting mods. I like the interior and the wheels.

But, IMO, if you want a Ferrari, then you should get a Ferrari. You can pick up several models of used Ferrari’s for less than the price of a new Tesla. There is nothing like the experience of owning one.

The Tesla is an awesome machine, and as different from a Ferrari as can be. And that’s perfectly fine. Vive la difference.

Reactions: MCM3
@f308gt4 OK. The butthurt of Ferrari owners is more than worth it. I’ll be just fine. A 308 is nowhere on my list of cars I want for my secondary play car, but it is for others. As said in the car business, there is a butt for every seat. Something for everybody.

I'm hardly ever on here, but I've got some upcoming changes:

Unplugged Performance coilovers
Superspeed FR05RR 19x9.5
Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 265/35/19

Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 11.21.20 PM.png

I'm hardly ever on here, but I've got some upcoming changes:

Unplugged Performance coilovers
Superspeed FR05RR 19x9.5
Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 265/35/19

View attachment 697081
If you’re interested, this is how the Unplugged Performance Ascension looks, changes the front end a fair bit.

Attachments

• 5E747CB3-CF59-4145-B079-5D4DE792B6E2.jpeg
    5E747CB3-CF59-4145-B079-5D4DE792B6E2.jpeg
    587.3 KB · Views: 149
If you’re interested, this is how the Unplugged Performance Ascension looks, changes the front end a fair bit.
Kudos to getting the Ascension. I first wanted to get it but really just couldn't justify the price plus painting it multi-coat red. I wish that I did. UP never actually came out with info of how it affected aero as they said they were going to. I took no info as word that it was detrimental but unknown by how much. I've given up trying to eek out mileage, so that's why I'm now fine going to 19's and wider rubber. The bumper looks awesome though.

What a nice build. How many electrics are in these seats? I guess the same or less than other cars.
You mean if there are more or less wiring throughout the seat? I never noticed, and I don't believe the photos I have during the upholstery show it well. It was interesting to see how the factory airbag is a black tube that is placed into a lightweight white pocket that was sewn into the new seats.

What are the offsets on the wheels?
9.5" +33 and the rear has a 7mm spacer. They just started making a perfect 9.5" +25, but they only offer it in 5x112. So close to perfect. My 18's were actually slightly more aggressive wheel fitment, but the tires didn't have as square shoulder making them look less aggressive. This is pretty ideal to me.